The “Ex”

When Ashleigh broke-up with Travis, the divorce grew bitter and ugly. Ashleigh was anxious to put as much distance between herself and the soon-to-be-ex husband as she could, but whenever she moved or changed her number, Travis found her and resumed his harassment. "I kinda knew that there were directories," Ashleigh says, "But I didn't really know how much info they contained or how easy they were to use. When I learned a little bit more about how people find new phone numbers and use reverse directories, right away I understood how Travis could track me down. But I also figured out how to stop him: The directories let you block access to all your information. With just one request and one fee, you can make all your stuff private. When I did that, the extra privacy was just enough to discourage Travis. Eventually, he gave up and moved on."

Free Join To Reverse Mobile Search Now

More products: Groomsmen Gifts, Engraved Flasks

0 comments: