Realistic Diet Plans… the 5 Simple Steps to a Perfect Diet for You Specifically

Wow, this was a pretty simple dinner, but it was incredible! This is one of those basic meals that I make frequently, but I always love. Give it a try (or something similar)… your body will thank you!

Also, if you missed this article, make sure to check out my favorite 13 healthy fat-burning snacks to give you quick meal ideas that can help you get lean, prevent cravings and control your appetite.

 

Every now and then I like to let you in on one of the recent training or nutrition books that I've read and give you my opinion on it. I just recently finished reading Simply Eat by Jon Benson, and I was very excited to find that this book almost fully agrees with my philosophies on food.

Usually, I'll read one of these new nutrition and diet plan books, and they're full of all kinds of crap about needing to eat "low-fat", or "low-carb", or some other low or high something. So I was pleasantly surprised to find that Jon's book breaks down all of the confusion in the world of nutrition today, and simplifies it to 5 easy steps that will work no matter what your specific food preferences are.

One of the things that I really liked about this book is that Jon focuses on whole unprocessed food in its natural state, instead of all of the highly processed junk that fills the grocery stores these days… which coincides EXACTLY with my philosophy on food!

Jon also gives some excellent meal plan ideas that really sound delicious. Anyway, I really enjoyed Simply Eat and recommend you take a look through it. Definitely one of the best nutrition and diet plan books I've read.

Ok, that's all for today. Have a great day, and I'll be in touch soon with more Lean-Body Secrets.

Watch This Amazing Video For More Information

More products: Groomsmen Gifts, Engraved Flasks

0 comments: