Cancer Is Easy To Overcome

Join the thousands of people who have read my book and are free of cancer today as a result. I've explored the cause of their breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer, brain cancer, etc. with them. Together we can always determine the cause. Has your cancer doctor discussed the cause with you? Why not? Once we've agreed on a cause, reversing the cancer becomes easy. Don't believe me? Please read on.....
Typical causes include root canal teeth (most cancers), emotional trauma and/or long term stress and poor diets.
The thousands who are "cancer-free" include people with all types and stages of cancer, including many "terminal" cancer patients. These people are all over the world, in 86 countries. They tend to come to me and my book as a last resort -- after their cancer doctors have given up on them and assigned them a "survival time." "Get your affairs in order -- you have two months to live." 

TRASH THAT "DEATH SENTENCE"
I never give up on anyone with cancer. I've seen too many people recover completely after that "survival time" sentence from their doctors. Can you follow a simple diet and supplement regimen for 6-8 weeks? That's all that my readers have found is necessary to reverse their cancer. My mission is to help you join their ranks as a "long-term cancer survivor." I want you to live out your normal lifespan, not just "survive" for five years with a destroyed quality of life.
Would you like a method for checking your progress at overcoming the cancer? You prepare the sample at home? You send it to the lab. It costs $50. I give you the instructions in my book.
I'm not selling anything except my book. Substances, clinics, doctors, and other resources I recommend pay me nothing. That's how I keep my readers' faith in my integrity. I'm not a medical professional. However, I've studied cancer and its treatment every day for twelve (12!) years. The information I give you is exactly "what I would do if I had your cancer." It's not a prescription. You can "take it or leave it."
BRAND NEW UPDATE
My book "Cancer-Free -- Your Guide to Gentle, Non-toxic Healing" was updated just a year ago. In November, 2008, it was completely rewritten incorporating all the information in the 123 newsletters I had published beginning in 2000. To buy it now, just CLICK HERE.
THE HEALING REGIMEN
The regimen I recommend for ALL cancer patients comes at the cancer from six different "directions." Six different theories about how to deal with cancer cells. All of these six forms of treatment are gentle (no dangerous, too-rapid "die off"), non-toxic and they all work together. They are, in fact, synergistic. They help each other.
They address the four characteristics of every cancer. These four conditions must be corrected before anyone can get over cancer: 1) A weak immune system; 2) A lack of oxygen uptake by the cells; 3) Excessive toxins; and 4) Acidity. Conventional cancer treatment (chemotherapy, radiation and surgery) makes all of these conditions worse. In fact, it is responsible for almost all the deaths attributed to "cancer." That's right. The "treatment" causes the deaths -- not the cancer.
Why? The conventional cancer treatments are approaching the cancer tumor (or its existence in your blood, lymph system or bone marrow) as if it were the "enemy." Kill the cancer cells at all costs! Those costs may be your heart, your liver, your kidneys -- or your life.
Why do they do these things? There are literally 350 other effective ways to treat cancer. All of them are non-toxic and harmless to your other organs. Why doesn't your cancer doctor tell you about these options?
Can you spell M-O-N-E-Y?
The average cancer patient (like you) generates $1.3 million in revenue for the cancer "industry." Do you think they want you to be healed by something that costs pennies a day?
THE COST
How much would you think a regimen like mine should cost? Take a guess. $10,000 US Dollars? $2,500 US Dollars a month? Well, hold onto your chair. The cost is exactly $104 per month in U.S. Dollars. Please understand. You pay just $104 for the food and supplements. You don't pay me anything. I don't get any compensation from the sources where I recommend you buy the food and supplements. I just try to give you the cheapest and best source I can find. I have often changed my recommendations when I have found something better.
To buy the book with an unconditional money-back guarantee, just CLICK HERE.
MY CRUSADE
To get to this regimen, I have studied cancer treatment every day for the last twelve years -- since 1998, when I first realized all the information that was available even then on the Internet. I've sifted through hundreds of "alternative" cancer "cures." I've talked to thousands of cancer survivors, cancer doctors, nutritionists, nurses, cancer experts of all kinds. I've read everything I could get my hands on. I am on a mission -- a crusade, if you will -- to help as many people as possible avoid my former wife's fate. [See "About Me" on the left of this screen.]
JUST A LIMITED TIME COMMITMENT
Now, you or your loved one can benefit from my experience. All I suggest is that you give this regimen six to eight weeks while postponing other treatment. I'm not asking for you to commit your life -- just six to eight weeks. I've found that within just a few days, 90% or more of the cancer patients who do this feel so much better that they continue with this regimen for life.
You see, I know it's not too difficult because I do it every day myself for prevention. I am 78 years old and in perfect health. 

ADDITIONAL COACHING
Obviously, if this regimen doesn't work to reverse your cancer or that of your loved one, there are literally hundreds of other options to try. You can use the "Coaching" option on this web site to get me by telephone to help you isolate the best ones for you.
A SIMPLE APPROACH
How does this work? Simple.
First, you buy my book, either in e-book (computer file) form or in paperback form. Just CLICK HERE.
Included in the book is a complete set of instructions on the "Self-Treatments That I Recommend." There is also information on locating holistic doctors, clinics and other resources. Usually you do not need a holistic doctor or clinic.
Second, you test the levels of cancer cells in your body using a test I teach you about in the book.
Third, you try my recommended regimen for 6-8 weeks.
Fourth, you take a second test. If that test shows you are not making progress (rare for people who have the discipline to follow my recommendations), you come back to this web site and click on the "Coaching" link. Just follow the instructions there to get coaching from me by phone anywhere in the world. We will discuss what to try next, based on your experience to that point.
Deal?
I'm committed to helping you. If you can commit to just this six to eight week program at a cost of less than $200, including the price of my book, the special food and the supplements, we have a deal.
Interested? If you think you need more information, you can click on one or more of the links below to learn more. Remember: The first step to complete and permanent healing is to buy my book "Cancer-Free." Just  CLICK HERE.
FREE NEWSLETTER
You may also want to subscribe to my free "Cancer-Free" newsletter. I publish it by e-mail every month. It updates the information in the book with anything new I've discovered. Usually, I publish the story of a successful cancer survivor. Just remember, after you fill in the form below and hit the "Subscribe" button, you need to come back here and read more of the free information, including the last two years of my newsletters. 

More products: Groomsmen Gifts, Engraved Flasks

0 comments: