Taking a Harder Look at Photo Cash Machine

If you've been paying any attention to the Internet these last few days, you may have noticed that there is a great big buzz surrounding the newest product over at PhotoCashMachine.com. I saw it a week ago and while I at first wrote it off as yet another buzz product that wasn't going to go anywhere, I eventually gave in to my curiosity and checked it out. So, without further ado, I want to share my impressions of this "revolutionary" new guide and what it really does.

The First Impression

The first thing I want to say is that this guide is pretty well written. I didn't expect that much from it – just a few links and a ton of photos cramming it full of fluff and filler. I didn't expect to see any real instruction on taking photos or tips on how to go about finding those images. But, I was pretty blown away when I opened my PDF file and saw everything there – nearly 100 pages of full color, well organized, and well written content.

What You're Getting

Not only did I get everything I originally expected from the guide, I started to see that there was much more to what Malcom Marc was saying. This thing was well written – put in words that even a photographer newbie would understand. He shows you how to get your equipment together, how to start taking photos professionally, and then how to sell them. He doesn't just tell you where to sell them though. He actually goes through the steps of what will sell, who buys them, how they should look and oh so much more.

To top it all off, Malcom goes a few steps further and actually shows you what it takes to make money from other methods of photography – beyond just selling stock photos to microstock websites. It actually works and some of the methods will get you some pretty big bucks if you do your homework and work hard. The best part though is that he never pretends you'll wake up one day rich. You have to do the work, but if you do, you'll be successful.

Malcom Marc's Photo Cash Machine is one of the best looking guides on the Internet for anyone trying to figure out how to start making money with their photography skills. That being said, I think you should all at least check it out – especially if you've ever wanted to be a professional photographer.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE!

More products: Groomsmen Gifts, Engraved Flasks

0 comments: